What is InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe Inhaler?
InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe Inhaler is a revolutionary natural salt therapy portable device that helps you breathe more easily and can be used anytime / anywhere.
Note: It is suitable for everybody including young children and pregnant mothers as it contains no corticoids or steroids.
What does InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe Inhaler treat?
- InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe Inhaler benefits sufferers of ear nose and throat infections as well as allergy problems.
- It also helps relieve the symptoms of Rhinitis (Hay Fever), Sinusitis and Laryngitis.
- Used in conjunction with Salin PlusÂ® air purifier it is particularly effective in the relief of:Â·Asthma â¢ Bronchitis â¢ Cystic Fibrosis â¢ Asthma Chronic Bronchitis â¢ Bronchial Asthma â¢ Silicosis Cystic Fibrosis (CF) â¢ Tuberculosis (TB) â¢ Allergies Respiratory Diseases â¢ Snoring â¢ Sleep Apnea
How does InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe Inhaler work?
- It helps you breathe more easily
- Salin PlusÂ® releases tiny salt particles into the lungs
- The salt attaches itself to the mucus lining the airways andÂ draws it away from the tissue.
- The patient then finds it easier to expel any mucus and sputum.
- Continued use prevents build up of this mucus.
How to use InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe Inhaler
- Remove the protective cover.
- Place the InSalinÂ® Salt PipeÂ Inhaler in your mouth.
- Breathe in through your mouthÂ and out through your nose â this should be done at a normal pace/effortlessly.
- Breathing out through theÂ nose is required to achieveÂ the best therapeutic effect.
- This should be done for 10-15 inhalations or approx 1 to 11â2Â minutes.Â Repeat this 2-3 times per day.Â However, there is no limit regarding the daily number of uses.
We recommend daily use of InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe Inhaler.
Perfect for sports / recreation
- To enhance breathing during sporting or recreational activities use InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe Inhaler before and after the activity.
- Particularly effective for those suffering for allergies when the pollen count is high.
- Totally portable.
Tegan McCabe uses the InSalinÂ® Salt Pipe to keep her allergies under control when away from home, on holiday, or when she does not have access to the Salin PlusÂ® Air Purifier.